16 colors

Dradts

Official Mac User
If anybody has ever wondered about how come m$ windows windows open so fast, i think i got the solution:

WINDOWS IS SOOO ULTRA UGLY!!!

Im currently working on a Win2k machine, and right now I'm looking around on my win desktop... and it looks like as if all icons and stuff in win2k wuz only made up of 16 colors.
The windows border itself only uses 5 colors: ie 2 different kind of gray, black, white and blue. This is sooooo ludicrously. :p

I think Mac OS X would be just too fast to use if it wuz only using 16 colors, no shadows, no transparency, no antialiasing (just as windows does). :)

Originally posted by Dradts
If anybody has ever wondered about how come m$ windows windows open so fast, i think i got the solution:

WINDOWS IS SOOO ULTRA UGLY!!!

Im currently working on a Win2k machine, and right now I'm looking around on my win desktop... and it looks like as if all icons and stuff in win2k wuz only made up of 16 colors.
The windows border itself only uses 5 colors: ie 2 different kind of gray, black, white and blue. This is sooooo ludicrously. :p

Uhh is that a word? ludicrously:confused:

Originally posted by uoba
... but used ludicrously!!:D

hmm i thought that looked familiar... but i guess its just to f***ing early to process any kind of normal brain functions. ;)

Originally posted by Jayem
but i guess its just to f***ing early to process any kind of normal brain functions. ;)

that would be too f'ing early, not to. Why must you always use that vernacular in your posts?
:confused:

The number of colors used for icons and system stuff has nothing to do with the graphics card. U can even set windows to 16,7 millions of colors, and u would still have the same ugly icons :D

They just don't have any good gui designers

Although earlier Windows are ugly, XP improves a lot of the hideousness. XP does run a bit slower though, thus proving Dradts' theory that ugly = fast :p

Back