Anyone see Frasier today?

Captain Code

Staff member
Mod
If you have, then you'll know that Bill Gates was on it and would have seen the stupid windoze xp add placed right in the show!

Bill Gates takes over Frasier's show and gets all these calls about XP! What a load of crap!

Example:
Bill gets a call:
Caller: "I just bought your windoze xp system as an upgrade. Do I need to make a boot disk?"(WTF is up with this?)
Bill: "No, all you have to do is insert the CD and it'll upgrade it"

Then, guess what the very first commercial is? MSN crap. Then about 2 mins later, an XP commercial!

I HATE MICROSOFT. I WISH THEY WOULD DIE ALREADY.

lol :p
I was meaning to see that show just to see Bill Gate's monkey @$$ face, but instead I watched jag and 24 ;)

Dont get overheated with this, just chiiiiiiill (its good for the blood pressure he he)

Just foh'get 'bout billy the **** gates (explative sensored :p) and carry on. He aint worth the frustration

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
lol :p
I was meaning to see that show just to see Bill Gate's monkey @$$ face, but instead I watched jag and 24 ;)

Dont get overheated with this, just chiiiiiiill (its good for the blood pressure he he)

Just foh'get 'bout billy the **** gates (explative sensored :p) and carry on. He aint worth the frustration

Yeah he's such a geek. Really though, I'm not that mad or anything, it's just fun to bash microsoft. Plus, I mean come on, how many stupid little plugs for XP do the have to do?

I thought it was very funny, and to be fair, the rest of the story is that Frasier called him a raving egomaniac while he was taking the tech support calls.

Maybe Billy missed his calling; perhaps he should have his own sitcom where he plays himself and has to personally deal with all of the users that have to deal with Windows. To keep production costs low, the call-ins could be real customers. Who knows? It could be the latest craze in reality tv.

Perhaps it could be worked in as one of the penalties of the remaining lawsuit... :D

I could have lived without the plug for XP, but c'mon, it's Bill Gates - what else is he gonna talk about? I know, it was the whole reason for being on the show, but what are you going to do? It is network tv...

MS and NBC have a partnership, so what better way to help out a flailing piece of crap then give it free advertising, now maybe abc should buy the west wing and display apple products

Back