Apple script error 10827

DICKSTER

Registered
USING BRATTOS THUMBNAIL & DUPLICATE ANNIHLATOR APP.-HAS BEEN WORKING FINE, But now I get this apple script error 10827 and can't run either phase of the app. [ it's in conjunction with iphoto app. I ran disc utility from the snow leopard startup disc and it worked for a while. I trashed iphoto prefs, finder prefs, sys. prefs. reinstalled the 10.6.5 combo update to the hd. reinstalled the iphoto 9.1. Brattoo says this is a very strange message, but thats about all.
Any help out there in cyberland ??????
Thanks
Dickster--------------

If you google for that error - it seems that AppleScript error 10827 is an error that means the executable file is missing or has an unusable format.
Has this started this error since you updated to 10.6.5?

From the FAQs about the Brattoo software:
Try to run Duplicate Annihilator on a fresh test account on your mac.

PROBLEM CURED-A week ago I had to reinstall iphoto 9.0 from orig. disk and then do update. I also had moved the orig. iphoto app to a secondary 1tb hd. previously. It seems the bratto app when installed was w/ the iphoto app on that drive. So it was getting confused on connecting to iphoto. I removed the iphoto app from my main hd and transferred the one on the 1tb to my main hd. all is working correctly now.
Thanks for your idea !
Dickster--------

So it was a problem between the keyboard and the chair (I'm only teasing and am not serious). :D

Satcomer- I liked that !!!! and yes a good portion of the time it is the operator. I have an old saying that I forget to use some times- it's K.I.S.S.- keep it simple stupid-- usually if you go to basics it will solve most problems.--
Dickster--------------

Back