Beta Testers for Adrenalin Racing

isgoed

Registered
Beta Testers wanted

The game is called Adrenalin Racing and is actually an OS X port of a game i made 4 years ago. The graphics were even for that time not state of the art, but i have changed a lot about the game and gameplay is greatly improved and at least on my system it does not crash any more. I have a 550 mhz powerbook G4, 512mb ram (8mb ati rage video) and i want some testing on different systems than my own. I get about 12 FPS (min 5 FPS, max 15FPS) so a 600mhz G3 might be the minimum. Keep in mind that the classic version got 20FPS on a imac 333 (64bit 6mb video). Still i wouldn't mind knowing the performance on a iMac 350mhz for example or on system 10.1/10.2 (if it runs at all on non-panther). Email me if you are interested at aracing at aracing.tmfweb.nl

Steven Verstoep

note: the file will be about 8 mb. If you contact me please tell me what kind of computer you have and which version of OS X you have.

I'm interested a little, can we see some screenshots or get more info on the actual game?

If it does prove interesting and you do want me to help out here's some specs:

Special Edition G3 Graphite iBook
466 MHz 128 MB RAM
Rage 128 Pro (I know! :p)

hmm can't i edit my first post? oh well;

at 19 dec 2003: I now got 12 testers but i could still use more

I can test it on iMac 1GHz and B&W 400 MHz, both with >500 MB RAM, original graphic cards, 10.3.2.

Sure, I'll test it. It'll give me a reason to go back into Panther. ;)

I'll send out an email next time I check my email, which won't be tonight.

Back