Big iPod mini price drop

Ceroc Addict

Registered
I was at a local department store (David Jones, Chatswood) today - they're selling iPod minis at $100 off (Australian) until this Sunday! (they've only got Blue and Pink left) :)

A sign that new iPod minis are imminent?

Kap

Wow, that's pretty sweet.

I am waiting for my iPod Photo.
Here tomorrow.

What iPod do you have Kap?

if anybody finds a european vendor who does the same, please report!
i'm might be interested in another one, then.. ;)

howmuch is 100 australian $'s btw???

alex.

Myers are also selling the iPod mini at AU$100 off.

I beleive that they are trying to clear out as many as possible in preparation to the iPod shuffle coming to Australia (which i think is this early next week). I guess they think once the Shuffle arrives it may impact the sales of the mini.

Convert said:
What iPod do you have Kap?
512MB iPod shuffle + I'll most likely be getting the 2nd gen iPod mini when it comes out (fingers and toes crossed for it to have 6+ GB :)).

macmofo said:
Myers are also selling the iPod mini at AU$100 off.
Oops. I meant Myers in Bondi, not David Jones in Chatswood (geez, didn't get the store or suburb right - must have been more tired than I thought last night). :eek: :eek:

macmofo said:
I beleive that they are trying to clear out as many as possible in preparation to the iPod shuffle coming to Australia (which i think is this early next week). I guess they think once the Shuffle arrives it may impact the sales of the mini.
The Shuffle is already in Australia (but not yet available in Myers I think). I think it's more likely that they're anticipating a 2nd gen iPod mini in the next month or two.

Kap

Grr...I want one so bad. I wonder if ANYBODY will EVER drop the price of the mini here in the US.

Back