Billionth PC to Be Sold

I actually bought the billionth PC in April in the form of a PowerBook DVI.

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag and steal any thunder away from an incomplete independent study.

I am also responsible for purchasing the 357,228,810 millionth, 476,223,993 millionth and 965,442,001 millionth PC as well.

I didn't really get the publicity I feel I deserved when purchasing those earlier PCs but expect to be greeted with enthusiasm and fame when the independent study inevitably links the 1 billionth PC purchase back to me.

I also expect it to bring much publicity to Apple Computer as well. Shucks, come to think about it, I may be to Apple what Steven is to Dell.

I can see me now on TV, "Dude, you're gettin a Mac!"

HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN." -McWorld

Billionth? I think the next billion will appear after ten years. :D

And, since you all put signatures there, I might as well put

-xooter

what will they do for azosx since he bought the billionth? a free copy of Windows XP? :rolleyes: ;)

-XAQ
—xenocytekron

what will they do for azosx since he bought the billionth? a free copy of Windows XP?

Actually, I heard as a publicity stunt, Bill Gates is actually going to suck tapioca pudding off my toes, to show how dedicated he is in getting me to "switch" back. This is to take place on the Howard Stern show so the actual event is subject to change.

oh man i could totally see that happening if microsoft ever would go under... him sucking the tofu-covered toes of Steve Jobs begging for a job... lol!

omg that just went into the realm of totally freaky!

Bling, I believe he's financially secured for several generations to came, he has no need for a job...

A lot of his money is in stocks, and if Microsoft ceased to exist, the stock market would crash and he'd have a lot less money (although I suppose he would still have enough for about 10 family's to live off for the rest of their and thier children's lives, :( )

Bill Gates has enough money to have a fully functional penis implanted on his forhead!

That cat is loaded. MS could take a dump and he'd still probably beable to have milking titties grafted onto his back.

It's sad to see how poor Steve Job is though. Apple only pays him a $1 salary. All he can afford to buy is black turtlenecks and blue jeans on clearance from Kmart.

I hear Mr Jobs drives a company car, sleeps on a cot in his office, and makes luch dates with Adobe and other close companies to apple for a free lunch. Bill gates sends him the turtle necks and jeans twice a year. So really he doesn't need more than $1 a year. I mean what does he really need to buy? Tic-Tacs?:D

Originally posted by azosx
It's sad to see how poor Steve Job is though. Apple only pays him a $1 salary. All he can afford to buy is black turtlenecks and blue jeans on clearance from Kmart.

That's by choice. And by the way, he DID get a Gulfstream V jet from Apple. I mean sheesh!

But I'm sure you knew that. ;)

I won't start thinking Steve Jobs is cool before the day he says he's a pro-capitalistic idiot and changes Apple's salary schemes so that everyone gets equally well paid ;)

Steve jobs gets paid $1 just to qualify for the company's health plan. He wanted to get paid $0, but then he wouldn't have a health plan.

Steve is running the company out of his will. He is the best man to run Apple.

Just my $1. :)

Bill isn't actually worth what people say he is. Since he could not sell all his microsoft stocks. It is basically impossible. Thus the money isn't even usable.

Originally posted by xoot
Steve jobs gets paid $1 just to qualify for the company's health plan. He wanted to get paid $0, but then he wouldn't have a health plan.

Steve is running the company out of his will. He is the best man to run Apple.

Just my $1. :)

If I remember correctly, in 2000 Steve Jobs got a "bonus" from Apple of $86000000 and a Gulfstream V jet, to avoid salary taxes. That guy is a greedy capitalist with way too much money.

Originally posted by xaqintosh
yeah? and what's wrong with that?

;) :) :) ;)

He simply doesn't "think different". Like every other rich american, he's a greedy money-machine and a pure egoist.
Unfortunately, because of your blindness caused by your relationship to Apple Computer, and by your lack of knowledge to Apple Computer's history, you, like many other Mac fanatics, think Steve Jobs is a God and completely perfect.

Back