Camino bookmarks location?

quiksan

awesomer...
This is probably really simple, but I can't figure it out:

I'm trying to locate where my bookmark list for Camino is stored. I just put FireFox on my system, and I'd like to get all my Camino bookmarks loaded into firefox now.

does anyone know the directory, or the way of finding where all the camino bookmarks live on my computer?

thanks much!

quiksan said:
This is probably really simple, but I can't figure it out:

I'm trying to locate where my bookmark list for Camino is stored. I just put FireFox on my system, and I'd like to get all my Camino bookmarks loaded into firefox now.

does anyone know the directory, or the way of finding where all the camino bookmarks live on my computer?

thanks much!

Check the Mozilla folder located in your Documents Folder.

i actually don't have a mozilla folder there, but I DID do an export from camino, and I'll just do it a little more manually...

thanks

Well, it depends on the version of Camino you have/had. In your User/Library/Application Support there should be a Camino (or Chimera with older versions) folder and in the folder is the bookmarks files.

Satcomer said:
Well, it depends on the version of Camino you have/had. In your User/Library/Application Support there should be a Camino (or Chimera with older versions) folder and in the folder is the bookmarks files.

Satcomer, I was wrong and you are right...my Camino Bookmarks are in a Chimera folder at the location you indicated. :eek: I should have checked before giving a snap answer.

Matt

Back