Cannot get to title bar of iPhoto window

cxcheng

Registered
For some reason, the title bar of the window as well as the resize box are both out of the screen area. On Windows, I can use the keyboard keys to move or resize windows. Can't do that on the Mac. Are there other ways to do this?

I had this happen, and IIRC, I ended up deleting the preference file to get it back.

It's curious. I know tha with iTunes and the Quicktime player, you can move the window by grabbing any part of the frame except the resize corner. So WTF is up with iPhoto behaving like the worst of both Windows and Mac functionality?

I keep telling myself it's a 1.0 product, but that's a mantra that's starting to wear a bit thin... :rolleyes:

I changed screen resolution and the same thing happened to me. I had to do as kenny suggested, delete the prefs file to get it back. Not too smart to not check the screen area size and position of a window, even I do that in my programs :)

I am having the same problem, but I can't find the "preferences" file to delete so that I can use iPhoto. Help?

thanks
alanv

Back