entourage with .mac mail

CJG86

Registered
i cant seem to set up my entourage to get my .mac mail. Does any one know of a web site that has good tutorials about entourage.

Thanks Chris

Chris, If you have the Office X package that Entourage came with, there's pretty good instructions in the Getting Started Book.pdf that comes with Office X. It includes a section on Entourage and its use, including how to set up new mail accounts.

Matt

I got my account set up but now it does not show any messages even though I have messages. Also how come on .mac mail in the inbox it shows that i have no emails but on outlook on my pc it shows messagers?

Thanks Chris

Do you have it set up as a POP account? If so, and you haven't enabled certain advanced features, your mail was downloaded to your PC in Outlook and then deleted from the server. That's why they don't show up on the Mac -- because you already got them on the PC!

If you have it set up as IMAP and it's still doing the same thing -- showing up on the PC and not on the Mac -- then something else is wrong, but I think the first part of my answer may be accurate. Double-check the POP/IMAP setting.

Back