Freeverse site problem

Mike Adams

Registered
I have had no luck trying to use the Freeverse site, and can't even contact them to report it. Both their Support and About pages come up blank. I was trying to download trial versions of some of the games but with no luck. Spartan says there are no files, Legion fives a 'page not found' and Solace freezes the download manager.

I am using Firefox and running 10.4

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike Adams said:
I have had no luck trying to use the Freeverse site, and can't even contact them to report it. Both their Support and About pages come up blank. I was trying to download trial versions of some of the games but with no luck. Spartan says there are no files, Legion fives a 'page not found' and Solace freezes the download manager.

I am using Firefox and running 10.4

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

I was succesful with Safari, at least in getting to their about page. Try emailing webmaster@freeverse.com to let them know that no downloads are listed for the Mac version of Legion and Spartan. Other emails are info@freeverse.com and sales@freeverse.com

Solace is downloading as I type this, but I'll likely cancel the download because it wants to take 15 minutes more (8mb downloaded so far).

Back