FS: Complete Mac Mini System

SASouth

Registered
Hi Folks,

Just yesterday I made my trek to the Apple Store and brought home a brand spanking new 20" iMac CoreDuo :) Now in order to afford that purchase, I need to sell my faithful Mac Mini and it's friends.

Here's what's for sale:

Mac Mini
1.42 GHz. G4
512MB RAM
80 GB HD
Combo Drive
Mac OS X 10.4
DVI/VGA Adapter

Acomdata MiniPal
160 GB HD (7200)
4 - USB 2.0 Ports
1 - Firewire 400 Port
Firewire Cable
USB Cable
Software CD (Includes Retrospect Backup)

Sony SDM-HS75P/S 17" LCD Monitor w/XBrite
VGA Port and Cable (9 pin DSUB)
DVI Port and Cable

Microsoft Wireless Mouse Explorer 2.0
Apple Keyboard

All of this stuff was purchased at various times since August 29th 2005. I did not purchase AppleCare for the Mini, but there are 212 days left on the warranty to do so. I'll include the original boxes, manuals, CD, etc. for the Mini, the Apple Keyboard, and the MiniPal. I do not have the box for the Sony or the Mouse but they will be packed professionally, as will the other items when I ship.

I currently don't have a PayPal account but, might be persuaded to get one if necessary to make the sale. In that case, I'll only ship to verified addresses. Otherwise, I'll accept payment by US Postal Money Order, or a Bank Cashier's Check drawn on a US Bank. The check must clear before I ship.

All of this stuff cost me over $1200.00. I'll let it go for $800.00 + actual shipping costs.

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Steve

Here are some pics:

Mini%20Full%20Shot.jpg

Mini%20an%20MiniPal.jpg

Apple%20Keyboard.jpg

MS%20Mouse.jpg

About%20this%20Mac.jpg

Have fun with your new iMac! It's probably loads faster than a mini.. (in native apps.. probably in PPC apps too, compared to a mini)

Hi SASouth.

Might I suggest you remove the serial number of the mini from the web, it might not be the best Idea to let it float around.

Spider

Back