Green Grass.

senne

Registered
This is why i hate microsoft.

1) When i see green grass, i think of win xp...
2) look at the pic.

does anyone have this bug too? Or am i the only one........ Buh.

It's msn 2.1

senne.

Attachments

• msn.jpg
    msn.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 84
My association is backwards from yours. When I see XP I think of Teletubbies. :) Then I scream and run away. :D

I don't have that issue with MSN Messenger, but that's kind of an obvious thing, since I don't use MSN Messenger.

Mnah.... Don't like fire much.. It doesn't automaticly adds all the buddies i have on msn, you've got to do it manually, and i have +70 buddies, so a hard job...

And once again, msn doesn't suprise me, take a look at the pic. My msn on mac os 8.6 on an iBook (older one, i'll upgrade it to 9 soon). Damnet, hate microsoft.

And why isn't there a file-sharing option!!!!????? Macmyth: You can't share files with Windows users. I think this myth is right. BAh.

senne.

Attachments

• msn.jpg
    msn.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 30
Originally posted by nkuvu
When I see XP I think of Teletubbies. :) Then I scream and run away. :D

I've never seen xp (in real life eh)... I think i'll check it out. MSN Messenger ROCKS on win...

senne.

Mnah.... Don't like fire much.. It don't automatcly adds all the buddies i have of msn, you've got to do it manually, and i have +70 buddies, so a hard job...

And once again, msn doesn't suprise me, take a look at the pic. My msn on mac os 8.6 on an iBook (older one, i'll upgrade it to 9 soon). Damnet, hate microsoft.

senne.

But for God's sake...will someone please tell what's going on with MSN!? Is there a way to fix this bug or what?

*phew*

Back