Home Publishing Software

nmm88

Registered
Any one know of some good Home Publishing software that I can use for Mac? Ive been somewhat dissappointed with what appleworks gives me. Im looking for something like Printshop, which does have a mac version, but im just looking for other ideas. Thanks.

I haven't yet tested it extensively, but I bought Printmaster, an OS 9 program that seems to work just fine in OS X (at least it did in Jaguar), for only $4.

When I had a PC, I used Printmaster extensively. It has some excellent clip art, and it is a pretty decent home publisher. It even has alignment guides!

As cheap as it is, you won't risk much by trying it. I just did a Google search for "Printmaster Mac" (without the quotes) and came up with a gazillion hits. It's available.

Doug

Thanks, that's great. Ive used printmaster on my pc too and it was great. Cant believe its so cheap. Awesome!

I didn't like PrintMaster... can't remember why right now. But I found Print Explosion which comes with three additional CD's with lots of clip art. There is a OS 9 and OS X version. Works smoothly.

Back