I would have beaten up Steve jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandboy6184

Registered
Most of you have seen Pirates of Silicon Valley, and as Woz said, hes attitude and personality portrayed in the movies were just about exact.

If I ever met him back then I would have knocked his fruity azz out. ::ha:: ....that jerk. After watching it I thought hes an azzhole, but I hear that hes cleared up his act and hes quite normal now...ahahha

Some people find Steve's mythological personality a double-edged sword. On the one hand he's an irrepressible egomaniac with a short temper and a penchant for being rude. Not to mention demanding and merciless.

On the other hand, he's a visionary who realizes that you can't change the world by being a puss. If you want to do great things you have to be a hardass and lead with a specific vision. With Steve, the end justified the means. He's also, apparently extremely loyal. I imagine him being the type of leader who beats you down, but then when you excel, he lifts you higher than you ever would have imagined.

I can appreciate his rough side. It's all worth it in the end.

Yeah, he would have FIRED your arse and had security drag you and your things out to the parking lot. Later, when you tried to get another job in Silicon Valley, you would find out that Steve-o called all of his pals in the industry and essentially black listed you.

But hey, throwing punches at CEOs is fun, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back