If I see one more XP commercial...

jove

...with those damn flying people I am going to EXPLODE!!!!

I mean that Madonna song is played nearly every commercial break. I don't watch much television but they're making me reluctant to even turn it on.

And those those iTunes, iMovie, and Airport knockoffs :-(

Hey come on, haven't you every felt like you can fly after using a Microsoft product?

Madonna and Microsoft are a perfect fit. I gonna run out and get copy of Windows XP right now...

An XP advert is followed by that fuuunky iBook advert (the one where all the devices are spinning round the iBook -- that is a fantastic ad.)! That'll make people think!

lol I wish there was a virus going off in a windows machine each time the ad played :p
Now that would make people fly :p :p

Admiral

At my workplace alone I guarantee that a Windoze virus infects computers faster than M$ ads show on TV. EDS undertook an all-out effort to get rid of Nimda and RodeRed from our network. That effort failed. Yesterday morning, while reinstalling the OS (NT Server) on a computer where I work, the EDS SA forgot to pull the ethernet cable from the computer. The computer was infected with Nimda during the before the installation was finished! :D

I don't know how many computers are in our network (tens of thousands), but EDS has resigned to the fact that these viruses are a permanent part of our network. I don't know why, but I find that really satisfying. :D

I guess I am always amazed at the sheer amounts of crap that people put up with just to be part of the collective.

BTW> Those MS ads are all wrong. In reality, it is the computers that are flying as people hurl them out the nearest windoze in total frustration. :D

Yeah, XP's TV ad is annoying....but Office XP's ads are no better :mad:

Remember back in summer time when I was having a vacation in Toronto and Ottawa. Every night when I was back to hostel turned on the TV ..... I alway saw the Office XP's ad TWICE in every commercial break! :mad:

Talk about annoyrance, nobody can compete against Micorsoft :p

Back