If you are posting a link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Registered
It belongs here . :)

Just a quick reminder for those of you who don't know, all posts just containing an Internet link and perhaps an explanation going with it belong in the "The Net: Applications & Connections" forum.

Yes, even silly links. :p I've moved many a link post there.

Posts with links in them should only go here if they are about a brief off-topic story with the purpose of discussing a particular issue.

Just a friendly reminder from your friendly cafe staff. Happy linking!

Originally posted by Jet
i like you more and more as a mod every day ricky :D
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :p I only stuck this again because I needed to move a lot of threads recently... Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll only leave it up for about a week, okay? :)

this is awesome, now there's not going to be 50 threads a day that say look at this news here on this site!
excellent idea.

I don't understand how a website is an application or a connection. I think you should leave the links in the cafe. I wouldn't be caught dead in The Net: Applications and Connections looking a funny link. When I think "Net Applications and connections" I envision dreamweaver and a cable modem. I'm crazy and I know it.

Originally posted by Androo
this is awesome, now there's not going to be 50 threads a day that say look at this news here on this site!
excellent idea.
This comming from the guy who gets jacked up on mountain dew and posts 16 times in a row the same 3 words, arranged differently each time.

Habilis, that's actually the reason Net: Application & Connections was added as I remember. Cafe is meant to be a lounge of sorts for anything off-topic or just to relax at.

I still don't, and never will, associate Applications and Connections with websites and links. You should have named it The Net: Websites and Links or something logical. You guys are wierd. You need a series of spankings.

Originally posted by habilis
I still don't, and never will, associate Applications and Connections with websites and links. You should have named it The Net: Websites and Links or something logical. You guys are wierd. You need a series of spankings.
Note the word "Connections" in the name of the forum. :rolleyes:

ok, so what if i found a news story on iraq and bush? definately an off topic/political topic, i posted a link and say my opinion

what exactly would iraq have to do with the internet? ;)

Everybody is weird...some are just farther on the weird scale than others.

NO! NO I REFUSE TO ACCEPT I'M WIERD! I'M NORMAL I'M NORMAL I'M NORMAL I'M NORMAL I'M NORMAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back