iphoto quitting on launch

pxlwhr

Registered
so today I decide to put iphoto to a real test and hook the trusty g1 to it like I did the first day of testing.. I launch the app and then bam like emeril it quites suddenly. I tried to launch again with the same results I even re-installed the bugger to be left with the same problem.. I was so looking forward to browsing my thumbnails.. argh photoshop it is..

anybody know?

I too, suddenly have the same problem. iPhoto opens and suddenly quits, a second or two after it becomes active on screen. I have not bothered to reinstall it though.

I posted this same problem and everyone told me I probably had disk problems. With so many other people having this probelm I'm not sure I believe that any more - however, I did reinstall OSX on my second drive and run from this now and I have had no iPhoto problems. I'm sguessing that in some small cubical at Apple some guy knows he didn't do his best work (probably because Jobs was screaming at him to get his work done in time for MacWorld) on iPhoto and future updates will be more stable. I'm surprised there hasn't been one yet!

Back