Kudos to Formac for fast updates for Jaguar

rharder

Do not read this sign.
Kudos and cheers to Formac for updating their Tevion software so quickly (it's only Tuesday!) for Jaguar.

Actually it's called TeVeRon (?), and it also has VCR-like scheduled recording capabilities (which I've been harrassing them about since I first got my Formac Studio). It says you can even remotely schedule a recording (like from work), but I haven't gotten to that yet. Hope I can do it from a PC.

Good job, Formac. I hope other companies are as agile and responsive.

http://www.formac.com

-Rob

I think not!

I stomp on those Kudos... nothing personal rharder.., but Formac has disappointed me and have yet to do the right thing.

They have stranded us Pro-TV users. I bought their TV card about 2 months before OS X came out and they have yet to provide OS X drivers for their card.

Now I'm stuck using my PeeCee to watch TV. I refuse to install classic just to use the TV.

Their response was, we'll look into wether or not we should waste our time updating the drivers to OS X (not in those exact words, but that is what I got from it).

I will give back the Kudos to Formac AFTER they release OS X drivers for us Pro-TV card users. Consider this a kudos-nappin'

:D (They're not a bad company, I liked their card.. it just sux that I can't use it now!!!)

i feel your pain... when i bought my 867 tower, i bought it from apple.com
with a creative sound blaster card. not realizing there is no support to this day for
os x users... im still waiting for an update...

I'm another user stuck with a ProTV card and no outlook on when/if drivers will be available. I email them, but I got nothing in response.

bastids! :mad:

think how many people would buy that card is it had osx suport...

i think the profit is there i know i would buy one and a soundblaster if there were drivers for them.

Back