Lifebox Website concept

Trip

Registered
It took me 4 hours to get where i am, so i want to see what people think before i continue to waste my vacation on this. :) The logo isn't up because there isn't a logo as of yet, and most of the content you see is just to show what it could look like.

The company the site is for (if you can't tell) is a group of freelance artists who have formed a group to create website templates of professional grade.

Click Here to View Concept.

Comments and critizism are welcome.

PLEASE NOTE: The image has been cut down to size and shrunk for your viewing pleasure.

I think that he's trying to say, in a fairly rude and sarcastic way, that there are already a lot of companies that do web site templates, meaning that you're not going to do well, according to him.

Well, if Slur knew how to spell, he could have made his point a lot better. There are over twice as many results with 'website' instead of 'web site'.
Still, with 70,000 other results for Website templates, unless you really have something going, you probably won't have that many clients.

I thought about that when i started this idea. I knew there were plenty of company's that do the same stuff, for practically the same price. And that's where i thought to myself: "Well...there are over 10 really great fast food places right next to my high school. Why on earth would anybody like to build another one there if they know their business won't do that well?" And guess what: a new panda express place was just built. And you wouldn't beleive it: it got business like no other i've seen. It was constantly busy and loaded with customers.

So what's this got to do with template design? Sure there are thousands of companys out there that do the same thing: but they won't get any business if they don't place things right, advertise at the right time, or get the motivation that clients want in a company. THAT's why i'm confident in doing this business. :D

Ok...strangly enough, these posts have gotten to me. And we all know that a business can't be run by a person with any doubt in mind. So: what do you all think would do well even though there are already billions of companys which do the same thing:

Should i be specifically graphic design (websites, logos, layouts, forms, etc.) or web template design? And what is your resoning behind each?

Trip personally I like everything you do. That I've seen any way ... but as cool looking as your webpage is .. it's just looks ... it doesn't correspond with what you are doing. But if you had templates like that a client could pick any kind he wants. You have originality (spelling?), and imagination. I think you would do well making templates for websites. Just do your best in every template you make and people will see the difference between you and those other guys.

Back