Mac OS X 10.3.9 Network Access

darnpunk

Registered
Before I updated the mac to the latest 10.3.9 I was able to access network shares like windows. But now I cant!

So here's the scenario. On a windows PC, I share 3 drives called store 4, 5 and 6. In the past all these were grouped into a link called Storage. Storage is the overall of the 3 store 4, store 5 and store 6. So I just had to enter one password and username for Storage and when Im in, I can access the 3 stores.

But now I have to type for every store I want to access! When I click on Storage, a login prompt came out. As usual I enter the login details but then this time round, There is a selection prompt asking me to choose which Store I want to access.

I want to skip this part and have all the three Store 4, 5 & 6 without typing login details for each!

Is there a way to skip it? Or is there a way to create auto-login to network shares whenever I login to my account for 10.3.9? One more thing. How do I disable the network volumes to be displayed on the desktop everytime I connect to the shared folders in the network?

Help!!! :)

Back