MACS and OSX are complete CRAP!!

Sloane

Toxic Abuser
hehehe......Just kidding!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sloane.gif

<< Stomps His Feet >>

DAMN! ... i was hoping it was the Anticipated return of the Beloved ... "ManicDVLN" haha! :D

NeYo

G'day Sloane:)

RacerX is the head troll hunter around here. and ManicDVLN was the last troll he added to his trophy case.:p

it looks to me like you are just getting people's attention to come look at your nifty artwork. I could think of more tactful ways but this should bring people in for a look see;)

I like 'em.

you should really bring the little tumbler with you to Herve's B&G. We can always use more entertainment there.:D

Thankyou for filling me in Ed. I have been showing off a little mate, so I recon I had better keep a low profile as to not attract the attentions of that troll-hunter. Of course: the bridge that I live beneath is pretty well fortified and his going to have a lot of trouble trying to............. ummmm.... there I go again,showing off :( I think I had better keep my mouth shut for a while!:(
mousescr.gif

seriously sloane - check out the thread 'Herve's Bar & Grill" in the All thoughts non technical forum (bottom of the main page). I think your animations will be a hit there.

Hey, i like the freaked out mouse even better!!:p

OK Ed. I will check it out, but I may not post until tomorrow arvo because I have just about dozed off.;)

Cheers Ed!

Sloane.gif

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Are you trying to get RacerX's attention for something? you could just pm him;)

Okay, I'll admit that I was one of the first three people to view this thread when it was first posted... it has been a dry season for troll hunting. :(

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
YOu can try your new gun on nummi and lessthan :p

funny MAN! funny funny funny... you know what... it is open mic night at the comedy club tonight... you should come!

Originally posted by RacerX

Okay, I'll admit that I was one of the first three people to view this thread when it was first posted... it has been a dry season for troll hunting. :(

crowd: "she loves windows, she loves windows, burn her"
windows-witch: "NO I DON'T"
king: "why do you suppose she loves windows?"
crowd: "she wears a Microsoft shirt!"
windows-witch: "They dressed me like this!"
king: "is that true"
crowd: "uhm....yeah....a bit....."
somebody in the crowd: "BUT SHE MADE MY MAC BOOT IN WINDOWS"
king: "is that so? show me your mac"
somebody in the crowd: "well...it's fixed already...."
crowd: "BUT SHE LOVES WINDOWS! BURN HER!"
etc.

he just wants to draw the attention away from himself, this means HE LOVES WINDOWS, BURN HIM!!!!

Sloane: When I saw that topic I was about ready to flame the (explicitive deleted) out of you! XD

Back