Microsoft Word

jebratt

Registered
For some strange reason I have been unable to access the cursor that scrolls up and down (one the right-hand side of the screen) when I use Word... In order for me to read my documents, I have to use the arrow keys which is very annoying/frustrating... I have checked the Toolbars option but I do not see anything listed... How do I get my directional cursor back? Thanks!

I think that the scroll bar disappears when you go into full page mode - so, open your Word document, then go to the View menu, and if there's a check next to "Full Screen", then click on that once to uncheck it. The scroll bar should reappear when you do that.

yep, sure does... while it may seem like a minor problem, I can tell you that it was driving me crazy for the past few weeks and I tried everything to figure out how to get the cursor back...

Post 4 is a typical spammer. A previous post is copied (see my post #2), and then other links to some spammy web offer are posted. Those links are usually gone by the time that you look here.

A quick clarification: post 4 was a spammer. The post is removed, and the poster won an instatan.
(So just to make sure, jebratt made posts #1 and #5, none of you can see post #4 any more).

Back