MMIA: members missing in action

RacerX

Old Rhapsody User
I know that I don't spend AS much time here during the week as I once did, but I am here on the weekends. That having been said, I noticed something disturbing, some people haven't posted in a while (or at least not that much lately).

So, where are Soapvox, sithious, Jadey and Red Phoenix (those are the ones I noticed off hand)?

:confused:

I know :eek:

what about scott and jbartlet???
and the members missing FOR THE LONGEST TIME --> Endian and VGZ !!!!!!!!

That is a lot of missing people. Do you think their avatars are going to end up on milk cartons soon?

:confused:

sounds like a cool project :p
if you can find a photo of a milk carton I can probably photoshop something he he :p

I guess sithious is back... and we were just about to release our first set of milk cartons. :(

Attachments

• sithious-mia.jpg
    sithious-mia.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 31
I'm still here. I just haven't been posting as much. Herve passed me in posts and I just knew I'd never be able to catch up...

I noticed that you hadn't been around much when we had some physics/mathematics threads and you didn't join in.

RacerX that is just hilarious :D
Make one with SoapVox's avatar and I will post it in the cus thread :p lol

Red Phoenix -- school bogging you down with HW man ? I know how that can be...

It also seems that these boards are now progressing at a faster pace than ever. It's weird -- but good.

You'll find it in your directory on my site. Yeah, that cus thread is a little rough for me. :eek:

I will take a look at it when I go home tonite :D
The cus thread is loooong -- and to think that it all started with a little innocent question ... "may I cus?" he he he :p

It's all for good fun though :) -- prevents road rage lol

Yeah, we had winter break, and so I didn't need any reason to distract myself from homework. The winter quarter has started up here, though, so I'll probably be posting a lot more.

lol, racerx ! :D
i'm here, i was away for christmas, and i've been irc'ing quite a bit on irc.press3.com ... we've been missing all you guys on the chat ... so admiral, racerx, herve and all the others come on over ... :)
nice to see you missed me ... ;)

you lucky people :p
I wish I could have a good vacation....patiene and I will make you all jealous in the summer :D

Yeah, the boards are more fun with people you have gotten to know. It is always nice to see a friendly face/avatar in different threads.

And Admiral, weren't you gone for a few weeks not to long ago on that trip of yours?

I was gone last july for 3 weeks when I was in greece ;)

I cant wait for my summer vacation -- dont know what I will do yet in greece... I will find out once I get there :p

Admiral

Back