Need Help Proving Macs > PCs

stelllaras

Registered
I 'm going to make a Presentation at school(99.9%WinLamers),which will be about "Why Macs are Better than PCs".

Please Give me some Material,something that will make Win Users Feel ashamed or unconfortable about using Wintel PCs!

Already know MacvsPC.info and macvsxp.com..

I don't know how you would use this (maybe as a quote), but personal testimonies are great. I know a guy who once said to me "Macs are only good for bashing!" Well, he bought an iBook and is totally pro-Mac.

So he's a basher? ;-) ... Hmm... There are tons of old flamewars to be found on this board. Use the search function for terms like windows, intel or amd...

The latest pro-Mac subject: ~70'000 known viri for Windows, 0 for Mac OS X.

"Some people say taht Windows has a lot more software than OS X, but if all the software sucks who cares how much there is?" ::love::

Windows has 50 different programs for the same functions that mostly suck. The Mac has maybe 5 different applications for a given purpose, and usually at least a couple are high quality. So the claims that "Mac doesn't have any software" or "Windows has far more software" are totally bunk, unless you go to the gaming arena. Which you probably would want to touch on for school, unless you're trying to convince kids to switch.

Back