Need Mac laptop to trade

vspeers1

Registered
I have an almost brand new Toshiba Satellite A65-S126 laptop that I need to trade or sale so I can get a Mac laptop. I purchased this for a job I was taking a few months later at a newspaper later to discover that I needed it to be a Mac. I am open to a lot of options but prefer the iBook G4. The Toshiba has a 2.8 Ghz processor, 15" TFT display, Windows XP, 60 GB HD, 802.11g Wireless, 256 MB RAM, and is still under warranty. If you have any questions e-mail me at vspeers1@gmail.com or call me at (816) 820-7030. Again I am open to a lot of option including a cash on my part if needed. THanks
Victor

Hey Man, I have a G3 800 mhz laptop probably not as fast as you need. I guess it is all according to what you are going to be doing with it.I am a graphic artist, I do mag layouts, Logo design, video graphics ect. I run programs like: Photoshop CS, InDesign CS, Illustrator CS, ImageReady CS, Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0, GoLive Cs, Office X... These I have on the ibook and I used them well. I just bought the bigboy the 17" powerbook was going to give the ibook to my wife for work but it will cost to set her up as her workplace is a pc world. Let me now what you think and what you will be doing on your new job. I might can help you determine what the lowest machine you can get by with...I hope I can help.

I have a PowerBook G4 Titanium 867Mhz with 1Gb of RAM, 40GB HD, Combo Drive,and Airport. I don't want a PC, but I do want a new 12" Aluminum PBook, and I 'll need cash to buy it. If you are interested in mine, let me know. I have EVERYTHING for it, the original box, the discs, the manuals, AND it is still under warranty until the end of April 05, so you'll have 30 days to make sure everything works without having any out-of-pocket reapair costs. (Warranty through CompUSA)
Comes with iLife 05, Panther, and the PowerBook bundle (Appleworks, OmniGraffle/Outliner, etc)
Lemmeknow!

You're probably better off selling your laptop on eBay and then using that money to buy a Powerbook or iBook. Reason being you won't find many on these boards who are going to trade a Mac laptop for an x86 one.

Back