please help need icons

ERICBRIAN2002

Registered
I changed some of my icons to the grassy icons and know i want the originals back so if any 1 can please help me and send me the originals of these icons.
1.aim
2.fire
3.aquisition
4.internet connect
5.itunes
6.mail
7.chimera 0.2.0
thanks

:rolleyes:

There should be a "Help I messed up my icons website"....

Sheesh.

Sorry, this is just about the bazillionth thread that I have seen with this subject. And since I am at work I doubt you want me to send you icons. (They'd be MS icons... :p)

Originally posted by ERICBRIAN2002
I changed some of my icons to the grassy icons

Huh? What are "grassy icons?"

Can't you just "Get info" on the file (Command-I), then highlight the icon, hit delete and have the original back? How did you change the icons in the first place?

Originally posted by ElDiabloConCaca

Can't you just "Get info" on the file (Command-I), then highlight the icon, hit delete and have the original back? How did you change the icons in the first place?

I didn't know this could be done, so I tried it with an app I don't care about. The icon was blank after I deleted it, and stayed blank. Am I missing something?

Eldiablo is right...I did this after I changed my documents folder icon. I didn't like it so I just deleted it from the show info window and after a restart it changed back to the default icon.

Originally posted by Paragon
Eldiablo is right...I did this after I changed my documents folder icon. I didn't like it so I just deleted it from the show info window and after a restart it changed back to the default icon.

Oh, you have to restart to get the icon back once you've deleted it from Show Info?

LOL, I had this problem too. I was messing with the grassy look (was on ResExellence.com's site), and I wanted my IE icon back. Somebody suggested I delete the icon and then either force quit the Finder, Logout / Login, or restart. I just logged out and the default icons came back.

Hopefully this bug will get fixed in 10.2 or whatever.

Back