Please Help With Quicktime ?

billsmith26

Registered
So I have been trying to get this concert to play all day! All my friends with PC's can play it, but it requires Apple Quicktime! So they are using Quicktime on a PC, it prompts them to install a ActiveX something, and then plays away! When I click to watch it, the message I get is "NOT Found The requested URL /101906.php was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.37 Ben-SSL/1.57 Server at smartley3.wilcoworld.net Port 80" What is going on here???? It's not a virus or anything, it's on the band "Wilco" website. If you fellow mac user out there want to try it and see if it works on yours the web address is "http://wilcoworld.net/roadcase/index.php" PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE, after 6 hours I'm pretty frustrated! By the way, I have a new MacBookPro, I even have Quicktime Pro, and my software is up to date. Thanks in advance, youll be my hero if you can tell me what I need.

thank you soooo much! id never heard of firefox, but i downloaded it, worked like a charm. dont know what the deal with safari is.

Back