Smallville. Thoughts?

• Cool

• Not worth my time

• Haven't seen it

Results are only viewable after voting.

twyg

Back to Mac Baby!
Anybody else watching this?

It doesn't seem to be doing poorly, but I wonder how many people live in smallville. If the episodes continue as they have been, we're looking at loosing half the population by mid-season... ;0)

I like the way Clark is slowly evolving into his powers. A nice new twist.

I only saw the scene were luthor slammed into kent with his car :p
Lost interest right away, not my kind of show...

JAG is kind of a hard act to follow :p

I have watched every episode so far, and I hope to continue this. I really like the development of powers, and I relly like how they have tied in concepts from the original story of Clark's growing up into a modern world (this story was written for comics many years ago, and so I was curious how they would maintain period-consistency, and having him grow up now solves that problem nicely). Seeing the relationship between him and Lex, something I only had a brief glimpse of in a comic-style book years ago, is very interesting. Also, I think his father's gonna die in the next episode, which is going to be interesting 'cause I think his father was supposed to help him learn to contron his flight (in the actual story; I do not have inside info on plotlines;) )
anyway, if anyone else really likes it I would be glad to chat about it here:)

They can't kill of his father that luke from the dukes of hazzard!!!!!!

I think that is about the only reason to watch that, and they were going to a radiohead concert!

Back