some people are incredibly dumb

my question is why? this guy is a complete fool! Not only did he waste the best system out there, he built a crappy pc, not even a high-end pc. I would have bought him an empty G5 box (maybe u can find them on ebay?) and gave it to him so he could make his stupid pc, and have him send me the G5. I was so mad i emailed him.

drunkmac said:
yeah...you are for posting this link for the 400th time. check the threads dude.

well excuse me.

i did a search for part of the URL and got nothing. I'm not going to manually look through every forum here to see if what I'm about to post is somewhere else. it SHOULD be in this forum but instead someone posted it in the apple news forum.

if you take a better look at the description of that forum, you might find that this thread actually fits there. actually, if you look at the description of _this forum_ (café), you'll find that the thread quite exactly does NOT fit here. ;-)

Androo, what's up with the 'roid rage? Nothing wrong with posting the link to the thread that's been going for days now, especially when someone's tooo lazy to do a casual search to see if it's already been mentioned.

WHY????? I am on the verge of crying! Does anybody know Bill Gates' email, I bet even he would be deeply appalled at what this FOOL did. I have yet to find a reply from the original threader on ANY forum. If anyone finds anything, please let me know. LOL :'-(

don't want to call you a liar, but where is a repy from Andy? I want to know if he had the guts to go on and try to defend himself. Quote it if you have to, I can't find it.

1. You can't find other people's emails, they're usually private.
  2. Ignore Androo... he doesn't like this site anyway.
  3. The Overclockers forum followups: one two three

Back