Spiders, Scorpions, and Borromakkots, oh my!

Scorpions, Spiders, or Borromakkot?

• Scorpions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiders

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Chest hair

• Tuesday

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Borromakkot

• What's a Boromakkot?

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borromakkot

Registered
  • Spiders
  • Scorpions
  • Don't know what a Borromakkot is
Remember, Borromakkot is always open for conversation of weird topics (not so much on normal ones)!
Auf Weidersehen for now

Vote Borromakkot for everything!

Ahhh, I remember the other song that goes in that musical.

:eek: If I oooonly hadda brain! :p

Borrromakoot, it is only fair to point out that this poll may, in fact, be statistically inaccurate. You are, for instance, not using a purely random sample but one gained from among forum visitors at macosx.com, hence the results may not truely represent those obtained from a random subgrouping of the world's general population.

Case in point. If you posted this poll at an ice-cream stall, more people would vote for spiders. Post it on the only tree in the Sahara and you'll get more votes for that other delicacy, scorpions. :p Yum!

Plus, you have not included a full range of choices for your victims, oops, I mean poll-filling-out-people. Its as if you had said "Do you think the government is doing enough to protect us from alien invasion? A 'no' means you're deeply concerned, a 'maybe' means you're very worried, and a 'yes' means you didn't understand the question."

The complete, scientifically accurate poll would also need, in order to fill the full diversity of its subset, options for "Chest hair" and "Tuesday".

I suggest you revise your advanced statistical theory books before your next poll. :D

(Hey, I had ten minutes to kill between classes ...)

in order to further the scientific validity of this poll, chest hair and tuesday have been added as choices. :D

(we do this because we can :cool: )

btw - is there a difference between a borromakkot and a boromakkot? :confused:

well, we've been calling you jetosx, but if you'd rather be known as confused -so be it :p

Back