The REAL you...

martinatkinson

Registered
Hello!

I thought it would be cool if everyone would post a picture of themselves in real life. I've seen everyones avatars and sometimes find myself wondering, and trying to put a face to, whom I am talking to. So, whip out your digital camera, take a snap and post it on this thread.

Have a great day!

Albert

OK, here goes...

I am giving myself straight five stars... :p :D :rolleyes:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 62
www.cryotechnica.com/GotWoot.jpg - The sexy one of the group ;)

oh yeah ulrik i really like the trenchcoat. i'm going to have to get me one of them for winter!

where'd you get yours? off the net or are the clothing stores in germany better than brisbane (doubt i will find a place that sells them here) ?

How about we merge the old thread with the new thread here ?
Just keep continuity and keep augmenting the database of all the member's photos :p

So shoudl I post a new updated picture of me ? he he he :p

But that'll just make it easier for microsofts passport/.NET to catalog us all if the user photos are all in one place. ;)

Originally posted by verlorenengel
www.cryotechnica.com/GotWoot.jpg - The sexy one of the group ;)

oh yeah ulrik i really like the trenchcoat. i'm going to have to get me one of them for winter!

where'd you get yours? off the net or are the clothing stores in germany better than brisbane (doubt i will find a place that sells them here) ?

I bought it in a german fasion store called "Engelhorn Trendhouse", cost was around 300 Euro or 290 dollars. I really like it, too, since I love leather ;)

Ah neat.

Well, after I bankrupt myself on new wheels/tyres, sidesteps and spotlights for my jeep (amber fire 2001 wrangler:)) I'll have to start spending money on some better clothes, and a new powermac when mr jobs and motorola eventually release one!

here i am busy reading macosx.com
(hmmm i dont resemble my avatar at all!)

Attachments

• dscf0024.jpg
    dscf0024.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 49
and where is yours albert?

i'm already in the other thread with nothing new to share at the moment. maybe by next week.:cool:

Hey guys, sorry about the repeat post. I looked but couldn't find a post like mine but I guess I did not look hard enough.

Also, I have attached my pict below. Enjoy! :)

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• dcp_0061.jpg
    dcp_0061.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 30
well, i don't know that you would call these pics of me in real life, but since you were bold enough to share a mouth full of braces with us albert, i will share these. I call them "The Wizard Who Wore Tennis Shoes". They are me in my houserobe which is probably what i wear about %80 of the time while i am posting to this site. My gf made it for me to keep my legs warm so i don't freeze her out of bed at nite. We recently had friends visit from the midwest who later sent me the hat to match the robe and complete my 'wizard look'. So we took some pics to email them and say thanks. (no, i don't wear the hat around the house). These are also some of the few shots that show how long my hair is when not pullled back.

All laughing should be done publicly and not behind my back:p

http://homepage.mac.com/ed_spruiell/Ed/PhotoAlbum10.html

so how long ago was that picture taken herve? i like the one on your website with your family better. but this one is a nice close up.

and how do i type your name to get that accent over the e?

Back