Us Beat Mexico

simx - apparently dualcube did not.:D

it's ok, DC. Just take a second and look before you start new threads. no biggie. btw - welcome to macosx.com!!

Welcome dualcube. Don't worry about simX...

You know how it can be when soccer gets started... We've got virtual hooligans here as well.

:p :twyg runs for cover from simX: :p

Seriously, if you do have a serious problem w/ someone, and you can't sort it out on your own, talk a moderator, myself and lastly Admin. (in that order)

Thanks mods for the welcome..I was just wondering what is gonna happen to this website when OS X 11 comes out?
will it remain macosx.com?

1st, DON'T talk to xoot, no matter what he tells you!!!! :p

2nd, it'll stay the same domain name, and we don't even know if it'll be Mac OS X 11, I hope not cuz it looks kinda stupid:)

Originally posted by twyg
Welcome dualcube. Don't worry about simX...

You know how it can be when soccer gets started... We've got virtual hooligans here as well.

:p :twyg runs for cover from simX: :p

Seriously, if you do have a serious problem w/ someone, and you can't sort it out on your own, talk a moderator, myself and lastly Admin. (in that order)

HEY! #*!@)#)%)!(@(!&#&!*$*!@$

*** simX runs after twyg with a baseball bat.

How's that for a SOCCER hooligan?! :p ;) :D

Simx, i'm warning you - you can't go chasing after the forums co-ordinator with a baseball bat - not even in this forum.:mad:

(here's some leftover bottle's from Herve's B&G's last party. throw these at him :p :D )

(general warning - all the parties involved here are on friendly terms. do not try this with people you don't know;) )

Back