WOZ JOBS MacWorld San Francisco 2003!

whitesaint

cocoa love
Steve Wozniak will be at Mac World San Francisco 2003! I really want to go to MacWorld San Francisco now, its really hard to believe that 2 insanely great people that practically invented the PC industry will be there... Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-966648.html

Man Oh Man and they are going to be talking about OS X. :) I just have got to see this. It has been like 10 years since Woz ever took part in Apple, what's goin on?

Ok I guess no one understands what this means, this means that Steve Wozniak will be at MacWorld SanFrancisco 2003! This is like the biggest Mac news in history and no one even cares?

is he signing autographs on classic macs? ;)

i suspect more interest in MWSF will begin towards the end of next week when it will only be a month away. right now we are busy debating if apple will go x86 chips, if mozilla is cool and exactly how much respect we should give each other. surely you understand the priorities of these things. :D

in fact by the end of next week we should have figured out what apple is going to announce at the 2004 MWSF. :p

Hey ED! I really want to go too!

Can you spring for transportation, room 'n board and entry fee? LOL Just kidding! :D

But I really wanna go to one of these some day! :)

I think Woz will be there purely for purposes that deal with Apple and Education or one of his new projects, Apple, and Education...

Woz at MacWorld?
Damn that is big news!

I wonder why they have decided to dust him off and prop him back up at MacWorld? Just kidding about the dusting off thing. He's a genius.

That would be fun to see the two of them on stage together again.

Together Steven P. Jobs and Steve Wozniak entered the stage for the keynote. Jobs shortly introduced Wozniak and then said that it was going to be a big show with a lot of news, but that they thought they had to tell the BIG news first. Steve Wozniak then talked about the introduction of the 'Apple 4', a new line of Apple computers running the operating system that was originally designed for the Apple IIgs (the last of the Apple II line, the Apple III was never released) but running on a modern computer with an IBM Power 4+ processor running at 1.5 GHz - in emulation. A 'Modern' environment lets users run native Mac OS X applications in emulation under the emulated Apple II operating system (such applications adopt the new look & feel of the operating system dubbed 'iRony', a hint to both the 'big iron servers' the Power 4 processor is usually used for and the late hour of this post, it's almost 7 AM here and I'm STILL awake). Developer builds of the operating system were handed out to the stunned crowd. One interviewed viewer of the keynote told us what (probably) most of the audience thought: "What the heck should I do with a CD that can only boot a machine with a Power 4 series processor inside?"

Without this Steve, there would be no Apple.
Without Apple, there would be no Macintosh.
Without Macintosh, there would be no Mac OS X.
Without Mac OS X, there would be no site named macosx.com.

^_^ That's how important this guy is!

I think with Woz at MacWorld San Francisco, I think Apple will be announcing a historic alliance with IBM. Everybody pretty much already knows that Apple will be like the chips largest customer. Can't wait til the PowerPC 970 gets in Apple's products! For real, it makes sense them trying to gain back market share from Intel and Microsoft. Can't wait! :)

Back