10.2.6 released!

Originally posted by pwharff
Hello? Unreal Tournament? OpenGL? Questions above?

A simple google search will take care of the majority of your questions. A benchmark of your machine will take care of the rest.

Aparently U2k3 is still extremely buggy and no release date has been set.

Acceleration of games is highly dependent upon your entire machine... not just the speed at which your computer will render frames. It might, it might not. You'll probably be the best judge of that.

Oh, thanks! Sorry for being so poopy. I guess then my next question would be, does anyone know of any good graphic benchmarking tools for the Mac?

Originally posted by Ripcord
Hmmm... We never heard back from Ricky. Does that mean that something worse than a kernel panic happened this time?
The bug's not fixed with it yet... :p It seems like it took longer to crash though! :D

Did anyone notice that the 10.2.6 upgrade scrapped their Airport configs? after the upgrade it erased all the WEP keys to my Airport networks.... not a big deal but rather annoying.

Did anyone notice that the 10.2.6 upgrade scrapped their Airport configs? after the upgrade it erased all the WEP keys to my Airport networks.... not a big deal but rather annoying.
Yes. And it was a pain in the...

Whats this??? All about??? 10.2.6? I just downloaded 10.2.5 the other week... man... are they going to take us to 10.2.9. before the release of Panther?

Sorry for my rant.

Back