2 questions... printing and camera

kenny kustom

Registered
Hello.. I would just like to say how much i love my new imac. Best thing since the pc. Now, on to my questions. 1. I run a wireless internet through my house and run 2 pc laptops and my imac. Before the imac, i was able to print off off all 3 laptops over the wireless network. Now the imac is connected to the printer via usb, now i cant print for the other 2 laptops over the wireless network....... any ideas to fix. 2. how do you use the built in camera during a messenger conversation ? Thanks in advance----kenny

If you have connected the printer directly to the Mac, then you will have to share it. This will require that you access it from the PC's as a network printer. This is explained in the MacOS X Help menu.

For the video chat question, use Apple's iChat. Then add your AIM buddies to your iChat buddy list. Those with video will have a video camera icon next to their name. If you click that, you'll invite the buddy to a video chat. Otherwise, if you want to do a one-way video chat, go to the "Buddies" menu and choose "Invite to One-Way Video Chat".

Back