9600/300 Please Help

I just got a 9600/300 and is there anyways I can get a power supply with IDE connections as oposed to what it came with? Please reply quickly :)

All devices that you would normally come across use the same power supply connections (some older zips use a smaller connector)
I'm guessing you want to know about installing IDE drives in your 9600
You will need to install a PCI IDE drive controller, which is easy enough to find, any Mac retailer would have one, or can get one for you.

DeltaMac said:
All devices that you would normally come across use the same power supply connections (some older zips use a smaller connector)
I'm guessing you want to know about installing IDE drives in your 9600
You will need to install a PCI IDE drive controller, which is easy enough to find, any Mac retailer would have one, or can get one for you.

The SCSI HD thats in there right now wont show up when I start up off the CD to install a OS, why would that be??

benp said:

You might need drivers for Mac OS 9 or whatever version of Classic you're running. If by chance you are running OS X on it through the use of XPostFacto, then you would need the drivers for OS X. From what the page says, it's only supported under Windows, but I would check the main SIIG site to see if they might have some drivers for the Mac.

Check out MacResQ for products that will work on the Mac. Also check out MacMall, MacZones, and CDW for some of the Mac-compatible peripherals.

Back