AdmiralAK!!!!!!!

Admiral probably secretly watched us from a Greek internet cafe for a whole two weeks, too.

He's Waaaatchiiing.........

scott even remembers where I went on vacation ;)

Well truth be told I only checked the "may I cus" forum once in greece, but was TOO drunk to reply :p (aaahh booze and good friends... no better way of getting over an X :p)

Admiral

THAT COULD BE AN OPTION

birthday_candles-WEB.jpg

Hmmm... I tried some options!
And about the candles: There should be 1851...

AppleWatcher

We are all free to post...

Come on AdmiralAK, keep posting as much as you want !

And hope you establish a forum record...

All the best...

Thanks Sao ;)
I think its all in good fun though:rolleyes:
Everyone...post your hearts out :p

scott --> maybe its the wheethrax virus lol

Admiral

Hmm, what was contageous again? I lost track ... O Darn ...
Anyway, are you planning any kind of celebration for your 2000th post? Should we get nuclear shelters and backup USP's because our system can only count two digits or what?
Oh no wait, I get it :) The 2001th post :) Welcome in the third millenipost!

Greetz,
.anerki

Why don't we create a whole section about admiral, we can do admiral rumors (did you see admiral out last week with the vulcan from Enterprise), admiral FAQ's (Q1. What country of orgin is admiral. A1. Not sure but he sure likes greece and languages a lot), admiral specs (admiral is 6'0", 158 lbs of pure muscle and like romantic evenings with hot vulcan chics).

What do ya think admin?

ROTFLMAO :D
Jeez, this is just plain old hilarious :p
Better back up the server admin.. I dont know if it can handle more than 2001 posts -- Is it P2K (post 2000) compatible ? :p

As far as an Admiral section ... that would be a big hit lol ... would it ?:p

Anerkin --> scott's Wheebola might be contageous...this "wheee" thing he does :p

Admiral

Hey, I've been here since early PB, when this website had like 2 members. That was back in the day. Iambob was here and we talked Java stuff. Then I committed treason and went over to the macnn forums (they were okay at first, then they really sucked, but they are actually manageable now). Since Macnn's last forums fiasco, I've found this forum and a couple others quite pleasant and useful.

F-bacher

Just running up my post count to win an iQuarium for my woman :)

An AdmiralAK forum wouldn't be that bad an idea :) We could discuss all we want about AdmiralAK :) And we could keep days like Ask the Admiral or sth like that :) You could share your experience with little children. We could manufacture little AdmiralAK action dolls, autographed AdmiralAK photographs :)
Hmm, we might even get rich and buy more equipment! (Tons of iMaquariums!)

Greetz,
.anerki

Back