Adobe photoshop cs3 crashes at start up

Thanks to those who stuck with me. I did a fresh install and then migrated my info back. Enough of what was being said led me to believe I had too many bits and pieces of old systems (hmmmmm). None the less it now works. Thanks to all.

It is the suite. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do a re-install. But, I will try in the morning. However I did do an "install" without removing the old version. That made no difference.

Thanks.

Their are two options. Start first by going onto a new finder window and searching for uninstall, set as file name and Ty to locate the adobe uninstall. You must first install the whole suit back to get this option. If you can't find it, and his isn't fully recomended since I is likely not to work. You can download the trial version of cleanmymac and go into application removal, bottom left, and drag all of the suites options except the main apps, this is because their is a size restricion and you already know where onthe disk he main Pps are. Again i'd suggest not doing this since I have not tested nor do I beleive it will fully work, since adobe adds unsearchable direcoties. Of ou need ou can email me at randallkemp2 AT hotmail DOT com From their I can give you access to a server with more options.

So now it is curiouser and curiouser.It stopped working again. Possibly according to my "research" it might be something corrupt in the system preferences or…? If I set up another user it works under that user. Now, I am entering the realm of:
How can I create a clean user with all my info (mail, Firefox, etc.) and then manually add my programs? This is my next line of attack. Is there a "clean clear way to do this"?

Back