Androo's Image Club

Ooo, I like that! I really do!

If you have the time & patience, you should make pics of all the components of this site and make a complete theme, then submit it to Scott (W.) for possibly becoming an actual, selectable theme. I know I'd use it.

looks... umm... "sexy"....
very aquafied! I think that's the direction that they wanted the theme to be in, but i think scott said he didnt want to totally copy the aqua look.

o ya the reason why the ring thing was broken looking was cuz i was copying the poster outside theaters, not the actual ring itself....
Here's my newest:

Attachments

• stuff3.jpg
    stuff3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 18
so you all want to see a bunch of pretty butterflies floating around, flapping its pretty colorful wings?!
OKAY! no more of that type of art from me then!

I suggest going here on a daily basis and reading all of their articles. A lot of people these days just don't understand what exactly "design" is.

http://www.DesignIsKinky.com

hahahahaha that's awesome! Those cubes look so much similar to .... cubes ......... so you made those coolcubes, put on a radial blur if i am correct, and made the text (and blurred it too). Know what? this makes me hungry.... im going to eat something.
Oh ya here's my new desktop image which i made..... if anyone wants the 1024x768 version (or the 1280x864 or whatever version) just aaask!
Here it is:

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 16
No, the "radial blur" was in the 3D program. ;) You can't get the rotation blur effect from Photoshop unless you spend a long time on it. And I did put a motion blur on the text.

hehehehehehe its my messed up lava lamp......... it's just one giant oval inside.. so i took a pic, blurred it up, and i use it as my desktop.
There are 2 radial blurs... spin and zoom.

Androo's "Stuff 3" and "Stuff 4" are both of a flower that he whacked out with effects.

If you want to see butterflies, check out my Void cover image. In the colorful vortex in the center, you should notice a certain insect species being blown away...

Androo: Don't stop making the kind of art you like to make just because some people don't understand it. Art isn't always to be understood, but it's usually to be admired.

Here is another Manga-esque image that I drew up last night. Its not as finished as I would like (notice I haven't coloured the eyes correctly yet) but I think it looks nice. ::angel::

FILE: Jpeg 1024x768 85kb
METHOD: Pencil outline, scanned,
re-traced and coloured using Wacom tablet in PhotoShop.

Attachments

• manga01.jpg
    manga01.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 16
Interesting mix of 2D & 3D.

Hmm, I wouldn't have guessed that was a lava lamp, Androo. You have some interesting subject matter!

Back