Androo's mystery of the week!

OKAY!
its almost midnite, so here's the answer!
When i spoke of the blood and the color stuff, i was trying to say that this was red. I also said that it could be in other colors. I also said, though it was spaced improperly on purpose, that when it is heated it can melt.
A color that you see when whining? If you bleed, it means you hurt yourself! IT IS RED. This particular one is red, got it?
When i said about the tears, i was implying that it could be liquid!
When i said parts are in the wind, i meant the letter W!!!!! that's in the word Wind!!!
When i said that when its heat it is mellons time, look at the word melt. What can be different colors and when it is heated it melts!?!?!?!??
I said that inside is an object that's wack, an object spelt wack with an eye!? Eye is like "I". Wack spelt with an I, is Wick. What is a wick!??!?!? IT GOES IN A CANDLE! WHAT PART OF A CANDLE CAN BE MELTED!?!??!??!
WAX

Mystery 02:
This time i will give you better hints :)
I am guessing no one has seen this movie, excellent film. I can't give away the name, or else mystery 2 would be passed!
There is a bunny in this movie... there is a picture of the bunny..... it does look like a freaky bunny, but he was actually good in the movie.
If you get scared of things easily, don't look at it, okay?
Guess which movie this dude came from:

Attachments

• mystery02.jpg
    mystery02.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 23
Yes, Donnie Darko. Good flick.

For an extra brain-twist, listen to the commentary track. Seems the director had some very different ideas than I about what was happening in the movie...

No, donnie darko, i got it on dvd.
One of the best, it wasn't a horror movie really, more drama and suspense... really fLicks with your head :).

Monday will come, a whole new week, a whole new mystery :)
Then the total numbers of all this will be three.

I meant Jake Ghyllenhal(sp!!!! :p), wasn't he in Holes? I know the rabbit wasn't...

i have no clue.. didnt see holes :)
its already coming on dvd eh!?
Shia Labeoff is cool though (did i spell it right?), he's like all cool and stuff and funny hurray!

Back