anyone in the uk got mac osx 10.3 panther yet ?

cockneygeezer said:
Guys,

Ordered mine on Wednesday 29th, got it Thursday 30th. Supplier, none other than MacWarehouse.co.uk

Thanks guys... :)

yeah i stupidly ordered mine from the apple uk store. still waiting.
I sent them a real nice email telling them what i think of there online store and also told them in no uncertain terms that this is my last order ever to the apple store unless iwas buying a new mchine in the future that is.

Can't believe apple are so lame when it comes to shipping orders ffs. I really brassed off, i may just send it back to piss them off and order from macwarehouse instead :)

orbstah said:
yeah i stupidly ordered mine from the apple uk store. still waiting.
I sent them a real nice email telling them what i think of there online store and also told them in no uncertain terms that this is my last order ever to the apple store unless iwas buying a new mchine in the future that is.

Can't believe apple are so lame when it comes to shipping orders ffs. I really brassed off, i may just send it back to piss them off and order from macwarehouse instead :)

Sorry to hear that you were having problems with the Apple UK Online Store. I myself have always used MacWarehouse UK as they are bloody quick in shipping, and they website always shows what's in stock and how many etc.

For example, at the minute, MacWarehouse UK are out of stock of Panther :( But 279 units will be available in a week or so.

Maybe you should hold on for Apple UK?

Well, I am totally confused... my replacement order has been shipped via TNT now... except, I told them my problem on the 28th, and the tracking says my replacement has been shipped on the 22nd!

As for the second copy arden... dunno, maybe use it as a bookend? Will do what was suggested elsewhere, and refuse it at the door.

Back