Apple 22" Cinema Display

aerospike2006

Registered
I've decided to sell my Apple 22" Cinema Display because my college major requires that I upgrade to the 23" Cinema HD Display. I'm majoring in Film and Television Production and minoring in Animation, so you can imagine why they require that. Anyways, it's nearly brand new - only used for 1 week at the Chicago Mac Expo where I bought it, and I've used it for only 5 months here at college. Full warranty still. No dead pixels, scratches on the screen, or scratches on the casing. Absolutely perfect condition. This display is going to be very hard to find soon, as Apple has recently stopped manufacturing them. I'm looking to get $1900 before shipping on this display and just checked the price for a brand new one with CNET price finder. Lowest listed price is $2494 before shipping...so, you'll get an almost brand new 22" flat panel for roughly $600 off. If you need pics, or want to purchase this, please e-mail me at aerospike2006@msn.com. Pick-up is available if you live in So. Cal.

Thanks,
Josh

Good luck, but apple just made the 23" HD $2000...personally, I would pay $100 bucks more for a new monitor with HD...

Just a thought

Eddie

my college major requires that I upgrade to the 23" Cinema ....coool
i never heard of a major that REQUIRES you to upgrade :)
but hey ... life is ful of surprise...
lol

......May be yuo WANT to ....because is better...may be is suggested...but ...hey ...REQUIRED???

Yeah, it's not really that I want to. I mean, obviously, the 23" will be cool being HD compatible...but, I think it's overkill. The 22" is absolutely gigantic, and, now, going to be more rare. I'm, for one, happy with it as I'm sure anyone else would be.

Back