Apple DVD Player

What I mentioned here is no more different than people talking about iTunes 4.0.1 inability to share music via the internet here in www.macosx.com :rolleyes: or even other p2p functions... Personally, I didn't even gave away sites or anything so back off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, but you were essentially telling him to look for a place to pirate OS X, which is different than streaming songs to friends.

Originally posted by arden
Yes, but you were essentially telling him to look for a place to pirate OS X, which is different than streaming songs to friends.

Yeah, I bet all those hacks about getting even from iTunes 4.01 music through the net is for friendly usage... Also, I simply want to quote this...

Originally posted by mr. K
who steals software!
gasp!

PLUS I never encouraged anyone here to pirate software! Just to "find" it :rolleyes:

Oh, and I never read here about p2p software and I'm sure that you never read here about such things too (let alone used too) :p :rolleyes:

Now, if you want to show me here how pure and ethical Mac user you truly are, you surely convinced me... No need to argue about it... Personally, I would not even pretend that I never pirated software, especially for personal use... At least I've bought most of my Mac software, especially the sweet Jaguar :D ;)

Back