Apple responds to Gateway's attack!

I use to have some genuine respect for Gateway but their latest attack on Apple made me want to throw up. One word for Gateway, "Are you trying to re-invent the wheel?" - Second, your new gadget look like anything but an iMac, and quite honestly, even if I was given your piece of hardware, I'd probably refuse it cause it simply doesn't run OSX.

So, why don't you try to be creative and do things on your own. It's most degrading for a company to try to copy an existing product and then make fun of it.

Cheers

Gateway doesn't want to steal customers from Apple, it wants to use its name...

Everyone misunderstands that Gateway is trying to steal Apple's customers with this attack when really all they are trying to do is keep their current customers from switching. They're scared, real scared, that's why they are putting out this sh*t, no other reason. Go Apple!

Did you guys see when the "gateway" - excuse my french - animation of their gadget jumping over those four serene and confident iMac as if a "twerpy" kid was trying to attract their attention in vain. - The flexibility of that "thing" is only imaginary and thanks to a rendered job possibly made by a mac.

I knew that that cow was mad... I knew it. - What are they waiting to put her to sleep??? :D

Peace with some Trance and a good DJ ;)

Originally posted by JetosX
the picture doesn't work :confused:

I'm not seeing anything either in the original post. At first I thought it to be a simple Moz fluke, but when I tried IE, it showed a broken image link icon.

Back