Arden? KIA? MIA? AWOL? SOL?

Randman

HA! HA! HA!
Hmm, the last post from the omnipresent Arden seems to have been 4 days ago. That's usually about 743 posts that should have popped up everywhere :confused: Has anyone heard? Did he finally get RSI and had to take a sabbatical :eek: or was he forced to enter the witness relocation program for comments he made? And if so, can he take some others? ::ha::

Its true, I had a quick iCaht with him the other day and he was waiting for his girl to call as it was 10 minutes after she said she would.

eric

Wow... another thread dedicated to me! I feel so speshul. :)

Yes, the rumors are true... I do have a girlfriend. And, as such, I have been spending much more time with her than in front of my iMac posting away. Sure, I get on from time to time, but (as some of you may know) I don't like to get on here unless I have the time to devote to going through all the new threads since my last visit (which, oddly, are never over 100...), even if I don't read all of them. Usually it takes me a good 2-3 hours to read everything interesting, which often I'd rather spend with her.

But yes, I am on AIM/iChat much of the time, though a lot of it I'm away. ;) IM, of course, doesn't take a large chunk of time to do, so I've got more little bits of time for it. But I've not left the site, I'll still be checking in from time to time, hopefully more often as our relationship stabilizes.

Thanks for all the regards! :D

She uses whatever she can. She doesn't have a home computer, so usually it's either one at Nexus, one at the library or one at someone's house (like mine). Usually, she uses a PC.

"Wow...you look beautiful today" "No honey...you aren't fat, you are beautiful" "you don't need that pilates video....you look perfect" "oh honey..it's alright, we can catch average joe next week..."

Good luck Arden ;)

Back