AWstats configuration???

b0x3r

Registered
I have a default web directory of
/Library/WebServer/Documents

I installed awstats successfully in the following directories and everything works fine:
/Library/WebServer/Documents/classes/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/css/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/icon/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/js/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/awredir.pl
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/awstats.pl
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/lang/...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/lib/...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/plugins...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/data/
/etc/awstats/awstats.myhostname.usc.edu.conf

Now I would like to move awstats to one directory below /Documents/
So I created a directory below /Documents called awstats.

I then did the following to the directory structure:
/Library/WebServer/Documents/awstats/classes/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/awstats/css/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/awstats/icon/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/Documents/awstats/js/...all that stuff /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/awredir.pl
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/awstats.pl
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/lang/...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/lib/...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/plugins...
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/mystats/data/
/etc/awstats/awstats.myhostname.usc.edu.conf

I left the cgi-executables as they were originally when everything worked. Now when I go the URL:
http://www.myserver.com/cgi-bin/mystats/awstats.pl?config=myserver.com I get an error.

When I went to http://www.myserver.com/awstats/cgi-bin/mystats/awstats.pl?config=myserver.com before I moved the directory everything worked fine. Why does moving the directory screw everything up. It appears my cgi-bin directory is not found. How can I move AWstats to a different directory and get it to work?

Back