Be a Winner

I wonder what the clerk is going to think when I pull out a bunch of Pepsi bottles and start looking under the caps...

I know this _utterly_ off-topic, but I just can't resist:

Hey, banjo_boy! You got a real nice mowth .. I wanna hear ya sqeel like a pig.

I'll go away now, sorry :confused: :rolleyes:

octane said:
I know this _utterly_ off-topic, but I just can't resist:

Hey, banjo_boy! You got a real nice mowth .. I wanna hear ya sqeel like a pig.

I'll go away now, sorry :confused: :rolleyes:

Yer a funny guy, octane! Try to be more original next time.

Nummi_G4 said:
I wonder what the clerk is going to think when I pull out a bunch of Pepsi bottles and start looking under the caps...

LOL. Just pretend you're checking out the "Nutrition Facts".

Seriously [if I can be, so be patient] there's a dark side to the Apple / Pepsi deal, and some journalists have turned it into some kind of attempt by the aforementioned to mount a subversive, counter-cultural attack on American kids' freedoms.

Do a search for RIAA on the site and there's a bit of theme, one of utter contempt for Apple's iTtunes Music Store [specifically their FairPlay DRM] and latterly the deal with Pepsi...

twister said:
why would anyone buy the mtn dew bottle on ebay. did you see that link on that page? DUMB.
Basically, the idiot who buys it will find out about the scam first-hand. If you look closely at the image, the seal has actually been broken.

Krevinek said:
Basically, the idiot who buys it will find out about the scam first-hand. If you look closely at the image, the seal has actually been broken.

thats what i saw too!
LAME!
(although i do wish it were on MD :rolleyes: )

Back