Biggest longest thread ever?

TommyWillB

Registered
So is "Herve's Bar & Grill" the longest continuously running establishment... Uh, I mean thread?

Is there any risk of vbulletin having some sort of y2k bug where everything blows up when a thread get's 2000 responses?

well you asked this question just in time. because the 'cus' thread currently has 1594 posts in it while Herve's has 1546 as of the time i responded to this. No one has posted in the other thread since 3/17/02. it was founded 5/18/01.
Herve's was founded 2/1/02. so the B&G has come a long way in a short amount of time. i suspect it will pass that other thread in a couple of days. Herve's may be the busiest bar in the world on a Monday morning from my observations.:D

so while we're standing out here on the street in the fresh air, i think i'll light up a cigarette.

an think good thoughts about all my bar friends.:)

well Herve's is a place most people can talk, while the cus thread was really a parody, and some people were not comfortable with cusing or reading cus for parody reasons :)

BlingBling.... nice mag. Be careful though, you may start up a contest to see who can make the best mag. cover Herve's B&G.:rolleyes:

actually, that's all there is... i tried to make it seem like a real magazine, so i included an ad..

i don't think I could fill 129 pages of stuff from Herve's, other than replicas of actual posts...

ok, it is Monday morning and Herve's is now the longest thread in terms of number of posts.:D

Back