Congrats to Herve!

well some of them are cross users:eek:

just read the names in this thread. it's a pretty questionable bunch:D

you hang out down here at the bottom of the page in all thoughts non technical and you're taking a big chance with your reputation. next thing you know you'll be starting conversations with people and calling 'em friend. What would your real friends think of that? what would the tech heads think of that? what would your mother think of that?:p ;)

i'm telling you it's a pretty wild crowd down here:rolleyes:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:p

That was the funniest picture that i;ve seen in a while!:D

Nice one! These junk threads are better than any of the ones with substance!

Procrastination rules!:eek:

adambyte - see this last post? a very good example of the wrong crowd:p

everyone be sure to visit herve's bar and grill. wrong crowds encouraged;)

I take offense in an ENTJ kind of way.

Do not try and argue with me.

It will not work.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:D

purist? sounds too much like a nazi or supremist thing. we have pretty much shown that inbreeding is unhealthy:D

hmmm --
purist in terms of ideas not breeding :p
When it comes to breeding I go with my instinct... nice looking mediterranean girls :p (heck this is slowly becoming my motto.... jeez.... snap out of it Admiral!!!! :p)

Hey Ed can you picture me yelling out in german, walkign with a one of those horse whip sticks and having a hilteresque mustache ? :p hehehe VERY hilarious --- sounds like something out of comedy central....doesnt it ? :p (or something out of Get Smart :p)

Admiral

i missed it by thaaat much....:p

or maybe austin power's next nemesis - he he

I pity the poor girl who falls for you who was born in the Nordic region. i can hear you now "i really like you but... you're just not mediteranian enough for me.":D

maybe you should start paying more attention to Bostonian girls. they are much more available at this point i think. although this one girl of your dreams sounds quite interesting. you might have something there.

Back