• Gameboy (Original/Pocket/Color)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gameboy Advanced

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Gaming Consoles Suck!! Go PC(Mac)!!!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gee... Everyone but XBox (Dad won't let me get one)
I must play too much.... Oh well, Diablo 2 calls...

I'd say XBOX is trash, but i don't want to offend bling ;) I generally follow the Final Fantasy Series wherever it goes, so i have a ps2 and a psx..... though i must say, i miss the days of SNES, or even NES.... or hell...... ATARI!

Originally posted by unlearnthetruth
I'd say XBOX is trash, but i don't want to offend bling ;)

HEY HEY NOW! DON'T GO THERE! XBOX IS A FINELY TUNED GAMING MACHINE!

i've got over 100 MP3's on there as of today!

god you gotta love that 8 GB hard drive....

plus the 200+ (i think 219) songs in Amped Freestyle Snowboarding!

I have a dreamcast, which I refer to as the "Soul Calibur Entertainment System"
I have no other games. I need no other games.

I have no other games. I need no other games.

plus they make HOW MANY games for it now-a-days? :D

(sorry... i wanted a DC also, but when i heard of XBOX... oh god i changed my mind in an instant)

Believe it or not, there are quite a few good games for the Dreamcast. It's highly underrated.

I recommend that anyone with a GameCube Playstaion 2 or Xbox check out Soul Calibur 2 when it comes out.

i was mainly talking about the lack of games they actually make anymore... it didn't last very long... a year and a half tops?

I've got an Xbox .. the thing is badass. NHL 2002 is freaking amazing, so is Madden. I just wish EA sports made NCAA 2002 for the Xbox .. that kind of pisses me off.

Just a PS one for me ... customised, of course. I may be behind the times but I still estimate it as the best value game system out there. Games are cheap to rent or buy, and you don't feel you have to play it to get your money's worth. But then, I am a casual gamer, not a hard-core game head like some.
My favourites are:
- Gran Turismo 1 & 2
- the Tomb Raider games
- Colin McCrae
- Ridge Racer and
- Any japanese RPG
I have never spent more than $20 US on a game!

Gamecube is the most recent addition to my console collection...

I have only 4 games, but the assortment will definitely grow this year, with the Resident Evil series, Metroid and Zelda all scheduled to be released.

I have a gameboy pocket, and am toying with the idea of getting a Gameboy Advanced, however, I get weird looks playing the thing on the train.... I'm 25 years old.

Does a super nintendo count ? :p
I used to have a game gear, game boy, SNES and an atari 2600 lol.

I finally got all of those games I had on my consoles on an emulator on my mac. It save A LOT of space in my room :D

PS2 + Gran Turismo 3 + Logitech Force Feedback wheel = Where twyg spends his time at home

Microsoft are killing theirselves with the Xbox. If it becomes a success, I'll guess more and more people will rather use Linux/unix on their PCs for "serious" work, and use thier Xboxes for gaming. This especially applies to young users, I think.
And oops, then Microsoft will slowly, but surely lose their PC software market.

ok... my complete console history.

atari 2600
atari 7800
NES
Sega Genesis
N64
Gameboy Pocket
Gamecube.

In all I have spent enough on video games to put a down payment on a landrover. :p

To all GameBoy Advanced owners:
Is the GameBoy Advanced graphically challenged, or great?
What games do you have for it?
Are you overall pleased?

Back